Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 26, 2017, 10:25:31 AM
Oh, and Steven Sagal for NFL Commissar.  :idiot2:

That would actually be an improvement.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

So the US is trying to check Turkish advances and protect Kurds with these Strykers?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Not unless the Kurds sold Trump on the idea of building Trump Resorts: Kurdistan.

Anyways, Trump strikes me more as an Erdogan- kinda guy. Especially now that Erdogan and Putin are BFFs...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Maybe this is plan was put together prior to Trump getting into office?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Isn't it ironic that America is sending Americans to Syria while the Syrians are sending Syrians to America? Wait until the Syrians all get here and find out we're all gone.  :o   Then we'll get all the oil, and they'll be stuck with the $20 Trillion in debt.  :bd:  Brilliant!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 05, 2017, 11:30:31 PM
Isn't it ironic that America is sending Americans to Syria while the Syrians are sending Syrians to America? Wait until the Syrians all get here and find out we're all gone.  :o   Then we'll get all the oil, and they'll be stuck with the $20 Trillion in debt.  :bd:  Brilliant!

That is too brilliant to be thought of by either Obama or Trump. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

True. But either one would claim credit for it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 12, 2016, 08:53:04 PM
" prepare boarding parties! "
prepare boarding pikes...

avast! the great white whale!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

Barthheart

So you all have troops actually in Syria.... a foreign country that has not asked for the troops to be present... is that not an invasion?  :timeout:

All we need is Russians to "accidently" blow up a Stryker... then what happens?  #:-)

bayonetbrant

No one said we were smart about our deployments...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

All the pundits said Syria is the cauldron of WWIII. Looks like they were right.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth