"This is the Chinese navy ... You go!"

Started by mirth, May 21, 2015, 03:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

That's right! So when something other than a navy shows up with something other than aircraft carriers, who are the Chinese gonna believe? The Japanese or their own lying eyes?   O0

Sir Slash

Just like those planes and missiles the Chinese promised wouldn't be put on the islands they built. Must be a Asian Reverse Logic thing.  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

According to the Chinese they didn't build any islands....they simply raised the islands which were already there above sea level   :uglystupid2:

Gusington

Not aircraft carriers...helicopter carriers.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Helicopters are not aircraft? Next thing you'll tell me is bees can't fly.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on April 18, 2017, 12:17:04 PM
Not aircraft carriers...helicopter carriers.

Helicopter carrying destroyers.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Airborne Rifles

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

mirth

Wait til the Chinese find out the helicopter destroyer is carrying both Airwolf and Blue Thunder.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd