Game of Thrones

Started by Centurion40, April 10, 2012, 02:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Season 2 is upon us, and (IMHO) so far so good.

** SPOILER ALERT **

I wonder what the White Walkers are doing with that dude's male babies?

** END SPOILER **

Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

I have not watched the 2nd episode of the new season yet. But my [non-virtual] friends are already bitching that they are bored and that there's not enough action. I told them to put a sock in it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on April 10, 2012, 02:46:01 PM
I have not watched the 2nd episode of the new season yet. But my [non-virtual] friends are already bitching that they are bored and that there's not enough action. I told them to put a sock in it.

all your friends are ADD?

I thought that the 2nd episode just had some blatantly gratuituous sex scenes, but WTH
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

teach your friends where Cartoon Network is on the remote, and ask them politely to refrain from commenting on shows for the "grown ups" ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

Gusington

Haven't watched episode 3 yet, watching it later tonight.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

You won't enjoy the "sex" scene as much.  Although the scene with Stannis' "Red Priestess" almost makes-up for for the other scene.

Thank heavens that I watch it 'On Demand'!!  I can both fast-forward and pause at will.

Gusington

I watch it on demand as well for the Cliff Notes at the end. The red priestess is very hawt in a totally evil way.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Even hawter nekkid.  8)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Centurion40

Not to mention Skinimax Cimenax!

Centurion40

Gus, you'll like the end of the latest episode.  Not having read the books, I can honestly say as I did not see THAT coming.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Do you find it hard to follow at all, 40?

I read the books yet I still sometimes forget who's who.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers