Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Digital Gaming AARs / Re: War in the East - Road to Smolensk -
« Last post by Con on Today at 09:24:28 PM »
Wierd. When i open the thread on my iPad I see what budd is saying that the images are MIA. I don't know if it means anything but I was trying to organize my photobuckt albums and put a new folder in it for the wite images. Maybe moving the images to this folder in photobucket is causing the problem?  Anyone else have any other advice?  I will try re posting the images tomorrow and playing around if putting them in a different album is causing the problem

Con
Tabletop AARs / Re: Tide of Iron: Eastern Front
« Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot on Today at 08:42:24 PM »
So I appear to have deleted all the turn 6 photos. 

Anyway, the Germans couldn't stop the remaining Russian tanks and they were able to seize two out of three of the objectives for the win so....yay?

« Last post by -budd- on Today at 07:46:43 PM »
now the images from the very first post are MIA
Tabletop AARs / Re: A new Lutzen 1632 -- a day late
« Last post by MengJiao on Today at 06:44:31 PM »

So we will see:

Barely into turn 2:  Gustavus has rolled well and is starting to attack Pappenheim and Isolano.  Isolano inflicts some losses and gets back.  Pappenhiem's cavalry takes some hits and Pappenheim hasn't responded yet.
« Last post by bbmike on Today at 06:40:50 PM »
I can see both of those images.
« Last post by Con on Today at 05:35:52 PM »
I am using Photobucket as the hosting site.  I still see all the images but to be honest I am completely lost regarding any technicalities on how to display images.  Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in why I can see all the images but some or all are missing for others?

Thanks
Con
« Last post by bbmike on Today at 05:17:13 PM »
For me, the only post that is missing images is the one that starts with the line "Ground Movement Understanding Encirclement, Zones of Control and how to use your infantry to open gaps for the Panzers."

Maybe it's a link typo?
« Last post by Con on Today at 05:13:42 PM »
Hmm I opened and closed the program and I see all the images?  Anyone else having problems?

Thanks
Con
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10