Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Current Events / Re: Massive Apartment Fire in London
« Last post by JudgeDredd on Today at 12:34:12 AM »
34 tower blocks out of 34 tower blocks have had the cladding tested and they've all failed. 100% failure rate.  :knuppel2:
Nevermind. It's a sensitive topic which is probably why so many people in positions of power have failed to address the issue.

I'm a bit sad that you feel my stance is making the situation worse. I'm only advocating tolerance of other human beings. I'm not advocating tolerance of terrorists, terrorism or radical Islamists. The full weight of the law can and should be brought down on them.

I want Muslim to be replaced by Radical Islamist when these atrocities are reported so that ordinary Muslims are not thrust into the spotlight for people to vent their anger at.
I want the media to stop referring to Islamic State, So Called Islamic State, IS, or ISIS and refer to them as Daesh.

Anyone who falls foul of the law, anyone caught plotting, anyone caught making bombs or stashing weapons - get rid of them. Put them in prison, deport them, send them in a box back to Daesh...I don't really care. My thoughts are with ordinary, law abiding people - whatever their religion.
Current Events / Re: Massive Apartment Fire in London
« Last post by Bison on Yesterday at 09:53:57 PM »
So - the latest is the cladding on 27 blocks of flats in England (so far) have failed fire safety tests  :idiot2:

Appalling and frightening.

I'd read some articles that stated that this siding was also pushed to be used because its "green" technology. 
General Discussion / Re: "Feeling Old" 2017 Edition
« Last post by bbmike on Yesterday at 06:55:14 PM »
They've gone to plaid!
General Discussion / Re: One for Metal Dog
« Last post by mirth on Yesterday at 06:40:30 PM »
The Pork Knight
General Discussion / Re: One for Metal Dog
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Yesterday at 06:36:33 PM »
Books & Reading / Re: What are we reading?
« Last post by BC on Yesterday at 06:11:01 PM »
I honestly can't remember if I've read the original book. If I have, then I guess, um, yep?  >:D

I remember seeing the cover of it, and I have a vague recollection of 'reading' it. It is, however, possible that all I read was a novelization of the film. Caidin's actual novel might be better.

Gasp

I probably sounded a little testy there, sorry. This issue hits a raw nerve sometimes.

< I was ranting, so I decided to snip that part out >

I respect your views on tolerance, I just think they are making things worse and not better.

Books & Reading / Re: What are we reading?
« Last post by mirth on Yesterday at 05:31:45 PM »
Th Caidan book was simply a novelization of the film. It was an okay read.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10