Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Religion, Politics, and Flame Wars / Re: Trump Said What? Thread
« Last post by Con on Today at 08:11:51 AM »
I am waiting for the Germans to send money to the US for their NATO dues.....its going to be bigly

there are no dues  :buck2:
the 'missing NATO spending money" was spend into fight against IS (including Stan activities and Syria), UN-peacekeeping missions (IIRC its former Yugoslavia and parts of shithole Africa) and 'European commanded' missions (against high sea Piracy 4 example) and (free) support in the logistics chain ...all to take the pressure from and to free US assets around the globe to fight (their) wars...

Not to speak of (more open then) secret money donated to bolster Israel defenses (a fleet of 6 of our latest subs and two as a donation, or 1/3 of every boat.... in Israel those get converted to launch cruise missile with 'we not speak about' warhead capabilities)   

The money is in the book of general NATO global security politics but not in the one single line of the to summing up spreadsheet President Trump was studying

Irony. It's not just a bigly metal thing. 😬
Current Events / Re: Cincinnati nightclub shooting
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Today at 07:14:44 AM »
Reports I saw were leaning toward gang activity, not terrorism
Current Events / Cincinnati nightclub shooting
« Last post by steve58 on Today at 06:59:23 AM »
...here we go again >:(

Fifteen people were shot and one person was killed at a Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday morning, officials said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/26/cincinnati-nightclub-shooting-at-least-1-dead-15-people-shot-at-venue.html
Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: More Pix For A Laugh
« Last post by mirth on Today at 06:51:12 AM »
General Discussion / Re: One for Metal Dog
« Last post by mirth on Today at 06:46:16 AM »
Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: More Pix For A Laugh
« Last post by mirth on Today at 06:42:11 AM »
General Discussion / Re: One for Metal Dog
« Last post by mirth on Today at 06:40:42 AM »
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Justice League
« Last post by mirth on Today at 04:03:51 AM »
"The Aquaman" as a good ol' metal countryboy. ... ....... well, it makes sense, he's technically from Maine, grew up there.

We don't like to advertise that.
If anyone hasn't yet seen this - you absolutely must if it's out. I don't know much of the X-Men world at all (I've seen people talking about Old Man Logan) - but this film - just as a film, a story - is fantastic.

It's my 3rd favourite movie, right behind Deadpool (1) and Guardians of the Galaxy (2).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10