Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wargaming / Re: I'm getting Rebellion
« Last post by mirth on Today at 07:59:27 AM »
Rebellion is on sale right now at Amazon for $63.09

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B017MLIGP0?tag=kinjaavclub-20
Southern Fried Game Expo has expanded their board game area.  In addition to a host of free games you can check out, play to win, etc.... they are having a qualifying tourney of Settlers of Cataan for the championship tourney at Origins.

I'm going.  This is mainly focused on pinball and arcade games, but they had a very good board game area and demos last year.
Wargaming / Re: Spring Cleaning the Collection
« Last post by Nefaro on Yesterday at 09:56:39 AM »
I'm also trying to decide what to do with my expansion boxes.  I hate to throw them out, because I know that people are actually looking for the boxes or inserts.  But they are just space taker uppers for me at the moment.

I kept a handful of my larger expansion boxes since I often use them to store extra components from other games that came with shitty or no boxes.

The small ones I often toss.  Along with box inserts on the larger games when I use the small plastic containers or tackle boxes for the pieces, and need to fit them all inside the game box.

My reasoning is that if I plan to ever sell these games, I'm not going to just piece them out, bit by bit.  Otherwise I'd be left with some little expansion(s), which didn't sell, to a game I wanted to completely get rid of.  For used stuff, better to just put it up as a collection/lot IMO.  Even if I don't make much more off it over the base game.  For me, part of the reason for getting rid of them is to free up the space.
Thanks.  It's a very fun game.  I much prefer it to X-Wing.  Sadly that's definitely a minority opinion as it's hard to line up a game of Armada whereas you usually end up fighting with all the X-Wing players just to get table space at any of the FLGS's here.
Wargaming / Re: Star Wars: Armada campaign 6-player final battle.
« Last post by Martok on Yesterday at 06:38:00 AM »
Very cool, SDR
Wargaming / Re: What's on your table right now?
« Last post by Bison on March 24, 2017, 08:51:11 PM »
Cool.  I've heard really good things about it.
« Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot on March 24, 2017, 08:25:08 PM »
I've already played the store's demo copy about 7-8 times.  Great game!
« Last post by Bison on March 24, 2017, 06:47:46 PM »
Nice.  I'll be waiting for your impressions.
« Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot on March 24, 2017, 06:39:27 PM »
My copy of Terraforming Mars finally arrived today.  Just in time for me to start 3 nights of shift work....Bugger.
Forum-Based Games / Re: 1830 via Rails
« Last post by l'amour on March 24, 2017, 04:23:45 PM »
Ha!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10