Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Re: The Groginati Sales Thread
« Last post by jamus34 on Today at 09:05:15 PM »
Best Opening to a game - Shadow Warrior 2...can't beat The Touch by Stan Bush  ;D
« Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot on Today at 08:38:02 PM »
I think he's referring to the Clooney suit from Batman Forever, Gus.

Unless you're being fecal-setious, of course.

I believe there's a feature in the latest Batman game (the one Gus is thinking of buying) that lets you select your batsuit from all the comics, TV, and movies.

I never got the game.  Loved the first one, Arkham Asylum.  Felt the second was OK but that they tried to push the sandbox thing too much and the story suffered as each of the villains didn't get enough "screen" time.  Third was better but still a little too spread out.  I never got the last one as the reviews I read were lukewarm. 
Computer Wargaming / Re: Battlefleet Gothic
« Last post by Nefaro on Today at 08:31:26 PM »
The ship's wheel turning wheel should appear in all other games...even those that don't involve ships...

Agreed.

<:-)

Takes a while for that site to send an email activation it looks like
« Last post by Banzai_Cat on Today at 08:01:45 PM »
That opening scene has one of his songs in it that plays briefly as the camera pans across the mass of people, before it moves to the movie theater. It sounded absolutely out of place.

Sorry to jack up the sales thread with Batman movie talk. To the point of the games, I own one of them (I think it's Arkham Asylum), and it's not bad. I never finished it but it did give me a few hours of enjoyment.

I had gotten Injustice: Gods Among Us as well a while ago even though I'm not into fighting games...especially button-mashing or combo-pushing BS, but that one's occasionally fun.
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 08:01:28 PM »
I honestly didn't like any of the Bat[sound]tracks until Batman begins.

About to purchase Arkham Knight.
« Last post by mirth on Today at 07:58:26 PM »
It was so out of place tonally with the rest of the movie.
« Last post by Banzai_Cat on Today at 07:55:58 PM »
Yeah...that Prince soundtrack blew chunks. I remember there was a music store next to the store I worked at, at the mall when that movie came out. I went over and bought the soundtrack, but picked up the Prince version by mistake. :(
« Last post by mirth on Today at 07:54:17 PM »
I remember loving that intro when I saw it for the first time in the theater. Danny Elfman did awesome work on that soundtrack. Could have done without the Prince songs, but that was a studio mandated thing iirc.
« Last post by Banzai_Cat on Today at 07:48:24 PM »
I think the intro to the first Batman movie is one of the best ones; I really like the theme music - it's dark, powerful, and is a terrific gateway to the character.

I was one of the Affleck haters when it was announced he was going to be Batman in that Superman vs Batman abomination, but I admit, even in that piece of crap movie, Ben did a good job. I second that opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10