LNLT 5.0 rulebook

Started by bayonetbrant, June 07, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Is the PDF available yet?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

I don't think so. I keep looking for it.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Nope, not yet... but very soon... bug David to get it out for Origins.

bbmike

From David Heath on BGG (on 3 June):

Hello,

With v5 of the Lock 'n Load Tactical game rules release imminent release, Norm Smith has written a nice blog article on the changes from, v4.1 to v5.0, looking at the nature of the new rulebook, the new rules that made it ... and what didn't.

There is also a brief AAR, just to highlight a few points.

LINK http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.com/2018/06/version-5-lock-n-load-tactical-first.html
David
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Yeah, that's a good overview of what's coming.

They also released today an audio book version of the rules.  ???  I haven't listened to it yet .....

Thrawn

Hi Everyone,

We plan on releasing the book at Origins or at least have copies for sale then.  The Audio Book will be released later and the current release is the first chapter.  If anyone has any questions I do my best to answer them.

David

JudgeDredd

I need to know where to get this in the UK.

I love LnL's games and mechanics - but their rules leave me cold and confused
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

JD, you'll be able to download, for free, v5 when it's released.

JudgeDredd

I'd like a printed version though. There's not alot of options for getting something printed in the UK semi professionally without costing and arm and a leg.

So I'm willing to pay the extra for a hard copy.
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Maybe we can get one sent to you...  ;)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 06:49:00 AMMaybe we can get one sent to you...  ;)

David said he's likely to have some at Origins.  Y'all can come pick them up !
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Quote from: Thrawn on June 08, 2018, 02:03:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

We plan on releasing the book at Origins or at least have copies for sale then.  The Audio Book will be released later and the current release is the first chapter.  If anyone has any questions I do my best to answer them.

David

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Thrawn

Lock 'n Load Publishing is off to Columbus, Ohio for Origins 2018. This year we are going to be in the Exhibitor Hall at Booth 828. We are going to have some GREAT deals available. 35% Off all LnLT games.  We will have some limited inventory of our Lock 'n Load Tactical v5.0 rules print edition and our Lock 'n Load Bullet Gravity Dice. If you going to attend make sure to stop by we love to meet you. We will have a light staff back in the office so support tickets may be a little delayed. Next week we should release LnLT v5.0 Rules quickly followed by Bill Molyneaux's Bloody Mohawk game.

David

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
If that's an option I'd love to have one sent. Payment and postage would be prompt  :notworthy:
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 12, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
If that's an option I'd love to have one sent. Payment and postage would be prompt  :notworthy:

Let me see what options are available when it's released.