Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I hate to be the one to tell you this Slash but Walking Dead has had it's ups and downs. It's just starting to get good again after a really serious drop in quality. I almost stopped watching.

The first few seasons are great though. My favorite earlier character is Shane (Jon Bernthal).

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on February 21, 2019, 08:50:10 AM
Adult films again?

Ain't nobody wanna see THAT.

No, just stage stuff. No, not involving poles, you sick bastard(s).

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Thanks for that info Gus. I'm up to Season 2, about episode 3 I think. I started watching it because nothing else looked good to me on Netflix and I'd heard so much good stuff about it. I will savor the good while it lasts.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The first season is classic - I watched it like you on Netflix on the treadmill a couple of years after it debuted. Don't worry, you have a while before it craps out.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on February 22, 2019, 01:35:39 PM
The first season is classic - I watched it like you on Netflix on the treadmill a couple of years after it debuted. Don't worry, you have a while before it craps out.

Are we talking about the show or you on the treadmill? ???

Gusington

Me on the treadmill is also classic. You will be astounded that such a diminutive man could hold so much sweat.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That would be a good show to watch while simulating running for your life. Is it just me or are some of the zombies hot? Probably just me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 22, 2019, 02:42:42 PM
That would be a good show to watch while simulating running for your life. Is it just me or are some of the zombies hot? Probably just me.

:wow:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I did say, 'some of the zombies', not all of them. Course they need a little cleaning-up, maybe run a comb through their hair, if they still have hair that is. Maybe run 'em through a car wash... several times. Think about it, no drinks to buy, no flowers, no 'then she said, then I said' conversation. Just throw some meat down in front of her and she's happy.  <:-)   You could do worse.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd