Main Menu

Recent posts

Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by Uberhaus - Today at 08:47:49 PM
I guess brevity doesn't work for me and I need to continue with quantity. 
One of the reasons the Poles want nuclear deterrence is that they are greatly threatened by the threat of Russian WMDs on their doorstep.  Flight time for an Iskander to Warsaw is two minutes.  https://observer.com/2016/11/russian-missiles-new-target-all-of-europe/  Apparently, Berlin has an extra minute to duck-and-cover.

I agree that it would be a significant escalation for the Russians, and unlikely to occur; but the Russians deployed nuclear arms to Belorus last year and have had them in Kalinigrad since 2016 (I nearly typed 1916).  https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-moving-nuclear-capable-missiles-into-kaliningrad/

Anyone know what the state of the THAAD for Poland is?
Computer Gaming / Re: 40k Custodes - Who here ha...
Last post by al_infierno - Today at 08:00:49 PM
I think of that as being "normal."
Last post by Gusington - Today at 07:31:15 PM
If Poland gets nukes (from the West) it will cause more problems than it will solve.  :buck2:
Computer Gaming / Re: 40k Custodes - Who here ha...
Last post by Gusington - Today at 07:26:02 PM
It never even crossed my mind that they replaced the male characters with females from season to season in True Detective. I didn't even think about it or care.

I loved the first season, enjoyed the second, did not watch the third...but the little tidbits I got of Night Country before it launched really had me interested and I did not, until this thread, think about male or female protagonists.

I guess I am old fashioned.
Computer Gaming / Re: 7 Days to Die - Plan to Le...
Last post by Dammit Carl! - Today at 06:22:34 PM
Quote from: -budd- on Today at 05:39:42 PMProbably the best $10 I've spent on a game :cool:

That's for damn sure.
Computer Gaming / Re: 7 Days to Die - Plan to Le...
Last post by -budd- - Today at 05:39:42 PM
Looking forward to the optimization. Can't really go into the main city sky scrappers my FPS drops like a stone with any groups of zombies. Been playing since alpha 5. something, 1800+ hours later and I still enjoy it. Workshop will be good for folks to mod it up. Don't really play stock anymore. Once its goes full release the modlets and overhaul mods won't be far behind.

Probably the best $10 I've spent on a game :cool:
Last post by Uberhaus - Today at 05:33:59 PM
Well, their neighbours in Kaliningrad have them.