WEREWOLF STRATEGIC AXE CHOPPING SIMULATOR :D -- Sang Froid AAR

Started by JasonPratt, October 24, 2019, 08:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Friends -- that time of year is here again.

That time when I sing silly songs in completely unironic praise of this totally free game (since 2017) on Steam.

...and get mangled by werewolves.

(Note: the new YouTube desktop for uploading these things does not like me to have an idea of the progress on the processing, so I posted this a little early. Give it a few minutes then try back again.  >:( )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

I made the mistake of buying a few bottles of spruce beer several years ago, and after making my way through one bottle I decided to donate the remainder to the guys at work to try out for themselves. (Spruce beer is non-alcoholic -- it's basically root beer made from tree bark, similar to birch beer.)

Fleeing afterward for lunch elsewhere, I was greeted by one of the elder guys (my age ;) ) upon my return with the granite-faced question:

"Can this stuff actually kill you?"

.......maybe?

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!