Main Menu

Hair of the FRIDAY

Started by Jarhead0331, January 03, 2020, 06:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS, Mechwarrior 5, Call to Arms, Star Citizen, Maybe something Total War?

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

FlickJax

Nice Jar :)

Must play one of my new games....still have the habit of buying and shelfing without even trying :(

Tripoli

BoC and Task Force Admiral work.  Finish packaging the updated Image and Description files for CMO for publication.  Civil War II AAR:  Trying to reorganize my Union army before the CSA onslaught towards Washington.  And maybe start an CMO AAR.  I'm just puzzling over the best way to do an AAR in that game.  It cries for video AARs, but they are harder to do and upload..... 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

FlickJax

Quote from: Tripoli on January 03, 2020, 07:19:29 AM
BoC and Task Force Admiral work.  Finish packaging the updated Image and Description files for CMO for publication.  Civil War II AAR:  Trying to reorganize my Union army before the CSA onslaught towards Washington.  And maybe start an CMO AAR.  I'm just puzzling over the best way to do an AAR in that game.  It criew for video AARs, but they are harder to do and upload.....

Way too busy :)

Anguille

Finally started to learn Endless Space 2....after finishing a successful campaign with the Humans, i will launch a new game with the Sophons.
Will also continue my Master of Orion (1993) campaign with the Humans...aiming at a Senate victory (soundrack is Queen's Made in Heaven: this is the music i played back then when i played MOO who didn't have sound on my computer back then). These two games are going to be my priority for the weekend.

Some other games i have campaigns going on (may play a few turns if i have the time): Master of Orion CtS (humans), Civilization 6 (Korea), Interstellar Space Genesis(also humans i think), and Stardrive 2. I also started a new game of Stellaris with a humanoid faction (Vulcan type) with emphasis on science.

Games on my current pending list: Caesar IV (next city), Endless Space 1 (have a brand new look after playing ES 2), Field of Glory: Empires, Northgard and Polaris Sector.

Tripoli

Quote from: FlickJax on January 03, 2020, 07:46:15 AM
Quote from: Tripoli on January 03, 2020, 07:19:29 AM
BoC and Task Force Admiral work.  Finish packaging the updated Image and Description files for CMO for publication.  Civil War II AAR:  Trying to reorganize my Union army before the CSA onslaught towards Washington.  And maybe start an CMO AAR.  I'm just puzzling over the best way to do an AAR in that game.  It cries for video AARs, but they are harder to do and upload.....

Way too busy :)

That's what retirement is for O0
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Nazareth, nice  \m/

Switching gears from Age of Empires 2 to Anno 1800...and perhaps some modded Age of Empires 3  :nerd:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on January 03, 2020, 08:51:14 AM
Nazareth, nice  \m/

Switching gears from Age of Empires 2 to Anno 1800...and perhaps some modded Age of Empires 3  :nerd:

For me...just Hell Let Loose.

Sir Slash

Pillars 2: Beast of Winter for me. Watching Witcher on Netflix has got me in a mood to kill monsters. Have a great first weekend of 2020 Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Just watched the third episode of The Witcher with the Striga and I have to say after a slow start, that third episode really kicks it in to high gear. Awesome episode.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Buried our dog late last night. Reminiscing today and may find some time to game. They are like children to us except they don't call to borrow money.

Here's a rare one from Nazareth. It was released in the European market replacing the American markets 'Love Hurts'. I find it much superior to it.

Heres a live version
When dongles fly? - mirth

Moreb

oooooops
When dongles fly? - mirth

Jarhead0331

Oh...I forgot. We got a Nintendo Switch for my oldest daughter for the holiday. We've been having a blast playing the nintendo classics like Balloon Fight. Its a real trip playing games you used to play as a kid...with your kid. There is bound to me more of that this weekend. She also is really enjoying Minecraft...maybe enjoying it a little too much.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Quote from: Moreb on January 03, 2020, 03:10:20 PM
Buried our dog late last night. Reminiscing today and may find some time to game. They are like children to us except they don't call to borrow money.

Sorry for your loss.  :'(

Gusington

Sorry about your dog, Moreb.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd