Florida deserves its own thread

Started by besilarius, September 18, 2015, 06:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 15, 2016, 01:39:44 PM
http://thevalleyreport.com/2016/02/13/florida-man-dies-in-meth-lab-explosion-after-lighting-farts-on-fire/

Brant, you've got to quote from the article to get the full effect.

QuoteThe man's wife was found lying naked on the couple's front yard, reportedly still laughing. "A Blue Angel is when you put a lighter up to your butt and fart on it, making it catch on fire. It's funny as s—," explains the mans wife, who claims to be an expert on the subject. "Normally we go to Del Taco because of their $0.59 tacos, but we made some extra cash this week so we went to Chipotle. The farts you get from there could fill a gas chamber. I know he's looking up from hell laughing his ass off saying it was worth it," she says smiling through blackened teeth, apparently not caused by the fire.

The woman plans on suing Chipotle, which failed to address their peppers causing a higher rate of methane in human farts. She offered a statement, "I'm not mad about my husband dying, I just got my eyebrows did and now they're gone." Chipotle Mexican Grill has yet to respond.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: LongBlade on February 15, 2016, 05:11:56 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 15, 2016, 01:39:44 PM
http://thevalleyreport.com/2016/02/13/florida-man-dies-in-meth-lab-explosion-after-lighting-farts-on-fire/

Brant, you've got to quote from the article to get the full effect.

QuoteThe man's wife was found lying naked on the couple's front yard, reportedly still laughing. "A Blue Angel is when you put a lighter up to your butt and fart on it, making it catch on fire. It's funny as s—," explains the mans wife, who claims to be an expert on the subject. "Normally we go to Del Taco because of their $0.59 tacos, but we made some extra cash this week so we went to Chipotle. The farts you get from there could fill a gas chamber. I know he's looking up from hell laughing his ass off saying it was worth it," she says smiling through blackened teeth, apparently not caused by the fire.

The woman plans on suing Chipotle, which failed to address their peppers causing a higher rate of methane in human farts. She offered a statement, "I'm not mad about my husband dying, I just got my eyebrows did and now they're gone." Chipotle Mexican Grill has yet to respond.

bummer...

QuoteSome of these stories my be exaggerated, embellished or an outright work of fiction. Use proper judgment when reading anything on the internet. Share, but do not repost content without permission. 
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

You can't spell "methane" without "meth."

bayonetbrant

LongBlade

Sir Slash

The Keys aren't Florida. They are the, "Conch Republic". And obviously don't have any Mental Treatment Centers there. Or backhoes that are secured as to be Idiot-Proof. They do have Mighty-Fine Wine.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

I've been to the Keys twice. The first time got so drunk I couldn't remember a five-mile hike we all apparently took. The second time I took it easy. It's difficult to have discipline in Key West when there's 300-some bars in such a small place.  O:-)

Barthheart

We spent 4 Christmases in the Keys, Key Colony Beach to be exact. And it certainly ain't Florida.  O0

LongBlade

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 16, 2016, 04:53:38 PM
I've been to the Keys twice. The first time got so drunk I couldn't remember a five-mile hike we all apparently took. The second time I took it easy. It's difficult to have discipline in Key West when there's 300-some bars in such a small place.  O:-)

Ah, then perhaps all charges are assumed to have DUI in them? Got it.

Sir Slash

Right. Everybody's driving DUI. It's the sober people that cause accidents down there. That's why there's only one road in and out because two directions is the most any of them can handle.

BanzaiCat

Just to be clear, both times I visited, we were on a cruise. So no driving or operation of vehicles, heavy or otherwise, was involved.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash