Main Menu

FRIDAY damage

Started by Jarhead0331, October 12, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

My brother and sister-in-law are in town, so probably not much gaming. However, if I get the chance, more Assassins Creed Odyssey, Armored Brigade beta and some Star Citizen alpha 3.3.

See you guys on the Dark Side of the Moon...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

The Red Orchestra franchise has bit me hard again, so I'll be popping between Vietnam and WW2.

Stay safe, folks!

Pete Dero

Continuing my Odyssey in Greece and maybe buy Gemini Warlords (https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8031/Starpoint_Gemini_Warlords_Gold_Pack/ on sale) to try it out.

Gusington

Really can't beat Dark Side of the Moon.

I am putting Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (reluctantly) aside and finally have some time this weekend to start Vampyr.

And probably a vampire counts campaign in Warhammer TW, to keep with the theme.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

I am having more fun with Civilization VI than with Civilization V right now. Out of curiosity, i've started two campaigns with similar settings (huge, no city-states and with Rome). I am surprised as i wasn't convinced by the game after my first campaign.

I am also going to continue my first Stellaris campaign (smallest map) but can't seem to be going very far (just started to colonize my 4th planet after more than 10 hours of gameplay). It's not a bad game but i am somehow disappointed by it. I had higher expectations.

Finally, i have finally started a full campaign of Aggressors: ancient Rome playing with Carthage. Still learning the game.

Jarhead0331

Oh...and Space Hulk Tactics!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

W8taminute

Stellaris, Phantom Doctrine, and Heroes & Generals.  I am also dabbling with Ring of Elysium but mostly play only with my online friends.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Rayfer

Awesome song choice JH...there's hope for you yet.  :-"  :notworthy:   
Been getting into GT: Mius Front. That newer 'how to play' YouTube video someone posted recently in another thread had helped me figure out the difficult UI.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 12, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

My brother and sister-in-law are in town, so probably not much gaming. However, if I get the chance, more Assassins Creed Odyssey, Armored Brigade beta and some Star Citizen alpha 3.3.

What's your view on Armoured Brigade?
Alba gu' brath

mbar

May give Masters of Orion a good start. Space Hulk Tactics is looking tempting.

MengJiao

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 12, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
Continuing my Odyssey in Greece and maybe buy Gemini Warlords (https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8031/Starpoint_Gemini_Warlords_Gold_Pack/ on sale) to try it out.

I'm starting my life in the Assassin's series with Black Flag.  Pretty amusing so far.  If you carry a musket and two pistols whilst on Nassau, you get get around half of the Red Coats in a given bunch before coming into stabbing distance.  The muskets aren't rated, but one shot seems to drop most opponents, while pistols are less effective of course.

jamus34

Time will be limited but probably spent on the Endless series (legend and space 2).

Might try to get some Monster Hunter going too.

Plus Witcher 3 has been unduly neglected.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Meng wait until you start naval combat and even better...shell your first coastal fortress. I have rarely had more fun in a game or real life 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 12, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Interested to hear about Armoured Brigade as well!
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Crossroads on October 12, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 12, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Interested to hear about Armoured Brigade as well!

I like it a lot so far. I never took a close look at the freeware version so I don't have that to compare it to. I'm still learning how to play it, but there is a lot going on in there and that really appeals to me. Seems to have very in depth unit stats, LOS modeling, terrain factors, weather, morale, training. These are all things I like to see.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog