Today's Feature: A look back at Car Wars!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 09, 2016, 01:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

That link took me to some mythical place I had heard of but never dreamed of actually seeing....it's - divine  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

next part today!

only 29347520349857 more to go :D

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

after an extended hiatus, next one is finally out there for y'all

Emeraldlis

I really love reading this series  :smitten: another great part to the car wars universe ......I like to think of myself as a discerning autodualist , lol , and this AAR definitely makes me wish I could try this game . If it ever gets done on the forums , please please PLEASE can I be a driver :) I mean , c'mon , who doesn't want to drive around recklessly like a has been 80's rock band dressed in leopard print and prepared to give life and limb for the cause  :D Awesome read .....and great to see this back on the front page again  O0
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant