Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Nice pics on B&C....likely will pick this up before the weekend is out.

Nefaro

Does Breach & Clear have any kind of interesting campaign?  I'm guessing no since it's a tablet game.  I've been looking forward to Door Kickers, when it gets feature complete, but have been putting it off until everything's in.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Nefaro on March 22, 2014, 10:30:14 PM
Does Breach & Clear have any kind of interesting campaign?  I'm guessing no since it's a tablet game.  I've been looking forward to Door Kickers, when it gets feature complete, but have been putting it off until everything's in.

Door Kickers is totally worth playing now. You're missing out.

Breach and Clear does not have a campaign, but this doesn't have anything to do with it having started life as a mobile game, it's just the way it was designed. There are 5 separate theaters with 5 very loosely linked missions in each. There is a permadeath option for your team members and they gain in experience as you play, but there is no real story to any of it...just a very generic backdrop to go shoot bad guys.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

PanzersEast

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 23, 2014, 07:45:44 AM

Breach and Clear does not have a campaign, but this doesn't have anything to do with it having started life as a mobile game, it's just the way it was designed. There are 5 separate theaters with 5 very loosely linked missions in each. There is a permadeath option for your team members and they gain in experience as you play, but there is no real story to any of it...just a very generic backdrop to go shoot bad guys.
What are the dynamic elements to the game?

PE

undercovergeek

Is it pc too or tablet only? And can you alternate from top down to 3rd person or does it zoom in for action

Jarhead0331

Quote from: PanzersEast on March 23, 2014, 11:11:48 AM

What are the dynamic elements to the game?

PE

You get to decide where your team members breach and how. There are usually two or three (sometimes four) different entry points. There are also a number of different ways to breach that you can choose from (ie. breaching shotgun, charges, good old fashion kick, etc.) I am not sure how they effect game play though, because I always just use the old kick to get in and that seems to work fine.

There are consumable's that you can use in game, such as flashbangs, med-kits, etc. and special "cards" like suppressive fire, etc. These all add a dynamic element to each mission.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 23, 2014, 11:50:32 AM

Is it pc too or tablet only? And can you alternate from top down to 3rd person or does it zoom in for action

It is PC an tablet. The screenshots I posted are from the recently released PC version. You can only alternate between 2 top-down positions. There is no 3d person during game play, it just switches to this view on occasion, sort of like an "Action camera."
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

MengJiao

Quote from: Tuna on March 22, 2014, 08:34:51 AM
You should fly that around the world!

Flying Somewhere near the Isle of Wight in CLODTF4.3

Tuna

The Spit has such beautiful lines!

jomni

Toonces

Racing at Silverstone tonight.

Turn 1:

Random duels and shots:

Shaved 1.5 seconds off my Qualifying time during the race, and almost 2.5 seconds off my best Practice time.  YEAH!

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Rayfer

Toonces.....remarkably realistic screenshots, almost like you are posting photographs of real races.  Unfortunately, my 5 year old rig would hava cardiac arrest trying to run something like this.

PanzersEast

jomni

X-Plane 10. Jardesign A320.  :P

Barthheart

Zombies! Zillions of them!!