The Epic Saga of TALKING KITTY!

Started by JasonPratt, May 15, 2019, 01:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

The ending of that prior video?

That was not a joke.

I'll put the relevant video epilogue behind a spoiler tag here just to be safe:

[spoiler]

Not one of his most-watched videos ('only' over 3 million); but maybe the most commented at nearly 75,000 in less than three years, some of them only a few hours old, one of those only an hour old, at the time I captured the code for posting!

I'm not exaggerating when I say the fanbase talks about this in the comments of practically every TK video. Except for the previous video -- where comments were disabled.  :'(

[/spoiler]
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Enough sadness. Back to the plot!

Just a reminder that the Talking Kitty series is not safe for work (and a more lighthearted entry after the cat-astrophe):

When kittens hiccup at you while jumping into the camera for attention...  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
"--are they gone yet?" "No, the kittens are still here." "F------k!"  :DD

"Sylvester, did you do something to the dog?" "Nooo...." "Are you sure, because it looks like you did." "HOW?!"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

"Guess who's finally moving out?" "YOU?!"  :2funny:

"Random kitty, are you okay?" "Yeh, noooo."

Now up to two years ago, so a quick bonus video on the evolution of the Gibbyson:

JasonPratt

Huh. I was SURE I had posted the next ten-ish minutes yesterday. Oh well, 20ish minutes today I guess!

"Hey, Random Kitty," "Heeeyyy." "I wanted to ask you a question--" RANDOM NOISES!  :2funny:

If you look carefully in the background, you can tell Steve and his waifu have a walk-training baby now. ;)

*squeaking**squeaking**squeaking**squeaking**squeaking* "Would somebody kill that f----ing DOG!?"
Steve upgrades his filming skilz to include the ability to do a Spielbergian rack-zoom, btw.
(Also the baby has a cameo at 0:15)

"C'mon kitty, let's go downstairs, there's nothing to worry about. ...okay, that's not how you go down stairs, that's not even how you go up the stairs!"

JasonPratt

"Sylvester! Say you're sorry!" "I'm sorry your dog's so DUMB!"

And now we're up to 1 year ago!
"So you're telling me you have no empathy." "NOOO!"

JasonPratt

"Are you sure you don't want to try [the new dry food]? It's got a new cov-er, I think you'll liiike it..." "F--k awww-awwffff!"

"Kitty, you can't have wet food, you know you're still grounded, right?" "Yeah?" "Yes, and do you know why?" "Because I'm black."

JasonPratt

"This is my f--king catnip and you can both GO TO HELL!"

"No, kitty, for the last time, we're not getting rid of the dog." "SHE'S DISGUSTING!"

A new plot point gets set up. And the fans must accept that Sylvester is getting old.  :'(

JasonPratt

"Why do you always do this to me?!" "What?" "Argue with me, now get off your lazy butt and come into the kitchen--" "NO!"

The plot advances again with the 3rd generation Gibson arriving! "deattthhh commmes forrr youuuuuuu..."  :DD

There will be about an 8 month time skip forward after this...

JasonPratt

We're up to three and two months ago now! 2019, woo!

JasonPratt

Steve's tribute to another famous cat passing away a few months ago:

"We've got too many kitties, we can't afford wet food anymore." "You messin' with me?!"

So we have returned to the starting post!

Since then, about a month ago, Steve has added the following Random Kitty video (guest starring Sylvester):

And that catches us up entirely! ....and now the forum engine will explode, trying to load this page. ;)

JasonPratt

Wait, did I say we were caught up!?

New video!
"Get the {bleep} outta my BUTT!"

Now we're caught up.