steve58

...basically $10 for Oriental Empires.

Humble Jumbo Bundle #12

Pay $1 for the following:

• Pinstripe
  • Super House of Dead Ninjas
  • Super House of Dead Ninjas: True Ninja Pack
  • Rise & Shine
  • Also Pinstripe OST and 10% off first month for new humble Monthly subscribers.

Beat the average (currently $4.65) to also get:

• Project Highrise
  • Construction Simulator 2015
  • Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
Pay $10 to get everything including:

• DiRT 4
  • Oriental Empires
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

I see the Civ VI gold pack is now on sale for ~38.00 - includes all DLC and Rise and Fall. Have you seen it for any less than this? Any chance it will be marked down any further during the next Steam sale?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on November 20, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
I see the Civ VI gold pack is now on sale for ~38.00 - includes all DLC and Rise and Fall. Have you seen it for any less than this? Any chance it will be marked down any further during the next Steam sale?

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

The Steam Autumn sale is on!
Wallets/Bank Accounts beware!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on November 21, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
^Old news, pal 🤓

How's it old if I posted it within less than 10 minutes of the sale starting? :P

Gusington

Same way it was old when I posted about it last month and it was 'hardly' a leak.

Pal.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I can't remember last month. I need frequent leakage updates.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

There are a number of discreet undergarment solutions available for just those situations. Some even feature licensed novelty imprints based on current popular media.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

'Depends, adult undergarments, they're wet and they're dry...my my my my'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yeah but who wants to sit around with a wet dongle? I prefer a good quarter of a roll of Bounty paper towels in my shorts. That way you can also wipe Chicken Wing Sauce off your fingers at the same time if you need to.  :uglystupid2:  Just makes sure you keep the sauce on the outside cause it gets hot in a hurry.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on November 21, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
Same way it was old when I posted about it last month and it was 'hardly' a leak.

Pal.

I didn't criticize you Gus, I criticized the guys who wrote the article you published.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

Gusington

I know. I'm just playing with you. I can't quit you!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd