CoH Solo

Started by JudgeDredd, May 11, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

I've just bought the Conflict of Heroes Solo Expansion - see how that goes and helps.

I was currently going through the LnL rules so I could play SB Falklands - but actually, I think I'll turn to Conflict of Heroes  :coolsmiley:
Alba gu' brath

acctingman

JD

I just ordered this the other day. VERY interested in your opinions/thoughts  O0

Wait, do you mean Conflict of Heroes? Isn't Company of Heroes a PC game?  :idiot2:

JudgeDredd

Yes....your point?  :P
Alba gu' brath

acctingman

ahhh...didn't know they we're making a Company of Heroes board game

JudgeDredd

No they're not - I was just messin with you. I had written it wrong. I am indeed talking about Conflict of Heroes.  O0

I don't know when it's going to be delivered - but that gives me time to get the rule book out.
Alba gu' brath

Crossroads

Do you have the Firefight Generator as well? If so what do you think?
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Crossroads on May 11, 2017, 03:13:09 PM
I don't think I do have the firefight generator. I haven't played CoH for a looooong time but I bought a load from bob and so I've been wanting to get into it. I thought it'd be a perfect time to get the solo expansion. If I do get into it, perhaps I'll get the firefight generator too.
Alba gu' brath

DennisS

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 11, 2017, 03:15:31 PM
Quote from: Crossroads on May 11, 2017, 03:13:09 PM
I don't think I do have the firefight generator. I haven't played CoH for a looooong time but I bought a load from bob and so I've been wanting to get into it. I thought it'd be a perfect time to get the solo expansion. If I do get into it, perhaps I'll get the firefight generator too.

This is on my list to perhaps pick up. How is the solitaire expansion?

JudgeDredd

Sorry I missed this Dennis.

I did buy the solo expansion, but I haven't played it yet...too busy building models.
Alba gu' brath

DennisS

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 20, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
Sorry I missed this Dennis.

I did buy the solo expansion, but I haven't played it yet...too busy building models.

You didn't miss this..yours was a year-old quote!

Anyway, I am seriously shopping for 1-10 more solitaire war games, and this one showed up on my RADAR.