Looks like Rising Storm moving on to Vietnam

Started by Grim.Reaper, June 20, 2015, 07:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trooperc7

Quote from: jomni on November 19, 2018, 08:28:45 PM
There's a new campaign mode. But some filler maps are terrible looking (maybe community made and included by the server manager).

The last up date borked many of the community maps causing the ground to look blue......These maps will be fixed im sure.

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on November 19, 2018, 08:28:45 PM
There's a new campaign mode. But some filler maps are terrible looking (maybe community made and included by the server manager).

Seen that a lot, before, in RO2/RS.  Probably is user created ones tossed in by the server host.

Quote from: Toonces on November 19, 2018, 08:32:11 PM
It's really good for that, Nef.  I've only played a handful of nights, but it is really fun and not nearly as much of a brain burn as RO2.

I need to get into it sometime.  So many amusements to juggle.

Toonces

You know how sometimes in RO2/RS you'd play a squad leader and get a machine gun and that was awesome?  Well, Vietnam is like that ALL THE TIME EVEN FOR THE GRUNTS.

Worth it?  YES.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jomni

Quote from: Toonces on November 20, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
You know how sometimes in RO2/RS you'd play a squad leader and get a machine gun and that was awesome?  Well, Vietnam is like that ALL THE TIME EVEN FOR THE GRUNTS.

Worth it?  YES.

Hahaha. Everyone has "machine guns".

Toonces

LOL, you know what I mean.  Maybe you better give me the correct term before Jarhead reads this.   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Dammit Carl!

The trick I've found is switching back and forth between auto (for the up close and personal stuff) and semi-auto (for the accuracy) and making sure my sights are set for around 200m.

Zapping a Loach pilot/co-pilot who thinks that speed will save them never gets old.

Nefaro

Quote from: Toonces on November 20, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
LOL, you know what I mean.  Maybe you better give me the correct term before Jarhead reads this.   :-[

Ohh...  You mean "fully semi-automatic assault rifles"?

:DD

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18