Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Sir Slash

Season 2 of the Punisher began last night and, DAMN, I was hooked after the first 3 min. When the first scene has Frank covered in blood, you know it's going to be GOOD.  O0  Body Count First Episode: between 12 and 20 I'd say.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I'm up to episode 3. There are some damn fine looking women in this season also.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Finished Daredevil Season 3 last night, a great way to conclude the whole series. Very good. I'll miss you DD.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

Punisher Ep #1 & #2 were so DAMN slow, but ep 3 got the blood pumping. That DHS gal is SMOKIN!!!!!!!

Sir Slash

Gusington

Madani is hot but Billy Russo's psychiatrist is even hotter.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

I can't blame you. I even like her limp. There, I said it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

So, you're a Limp-Pimp. There's worse things to be attracted to. Marge Simpson's starting to look good to me.  :o

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 22, 2019, 11:20:22 PM
So, you're a Limp-Pimp. There's worse things to be attracted to. Marge Simpson's starting to look good to me.  :o

Careful, bro. Weeb anime girls with gigantic floatation tiddays isn't a far leap from that. Err OR SO I'VE HEARD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd