Dominions 3 Middle Age "GROGHAMMER" game [running]

Started by JasonPratt, April 03, 2013, 10:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlam

*Research as soon as possible Construction 2 :P

Bison

I think I researched the "your quick impending doom by being conquered by your neighbor" option.  8)

Ogaburan

I have been defeated, resistance will be marginal so I set myself to AI.

GG

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Bison

I've also accepted that now that my pretender died and the enemy is at the gates with no hope for me to raise an army to retake the castle; my game has ended as well.  I've set it to AI control. Great game guys.  I really enjoyed it.

elitesix

It looks like quite a few nations have been busy conquering others!

claes

Ahhh I expect that they will make short work of me when they find me.  Indeed, a good game.  I am already looking forward to the next, and using what time I have left to try to be as sure as I can about the mechanics before the next one begins. 

I will likely have many questions still. 

I am going to start a 'Quick Questions Thread'.  We've all seen them on other game forums, but it is exactly like it sounds if you haven't and might be worthy of a pin.  If not that's ok.  Basically as there are a good mix of newer players and players that know what they're doing it is an excellent opportunity to get some burning questions answered.  With that I'll move some of my questions there ;)

JasonPratt

So, who's still left in the game?!

Because the only person near me who is out is Machaka (sort of; my allies and I are carving up the AI territory right now.)

Well, technically I suppose that would also be 'me', insofar as Oceania was the first to go out.  :P
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

claes

Mictlan (my faction) is still here, and though it won't help my situation that much my turn will be in shortly.

On an unrelated note, a happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there.

Huw the Poo

I'm still in  - Arcoscephale.

Quote from: claes on June 16, 2013, 10:36:55 AM
On an unrelated note, a happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there.

Thanks!  You too, if you're a father.  If not, happy Sunday!

Vlam

Ashdod, Caelum and Oceania ( :P ) are out too.
Man is in trouble.

mkivcs

Fraternal greetings to my fellow oppressed pretenders from the people's republic of Ermor. We continue the struggle against the running dog lackeys of the independent territories.

Lunaje

Most Holy Marignon is still around.
We see a very big octopus in the coast. We politely invite him to not make a landing anywhere near our blessed lands :)

W8taminute

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk