Dominions 3 Middle Age "GROGHAMMER" game [running]

Started by JasonPratt, April 03, 2013, 10:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottWAR

Yeah, the talk about turns getting done was started by me. I made a mistake.....I saw the game below this one listed as a slow game,....with turn deadline being 48 hours. For some reason I got it in my head that since this wasn't listed as a slow game, it would be 24 hours/per turn. BUT it says plainly in this games description that its 48 hours per turn.

So that's my fault,...and for that I apologize.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Bison on April 20, 2013, 02:25:24 PM
Well I hope it's not me.  I don't like having to scrape elephant crap off my shoes as I do victory laps around the battlefield.

Your death shall be swift and, indeed, smelly!

Quote from: mkivcs on April 20, 2013, 02:33:25 PM
OK I seem to get the wooden spoon for being the last to submit on this occasion.Apologies I was not expecting a turn today as i thought people were away. I guess I get the bonus 2 turns tonight. Just got in and starting my turn should be submitted in the next hour

No worries mate, you didn't hit the timer.  How's your game going?

Bison

I have hairy elephants, which I assume are hairy do to genetics and not...uh...other more personal reasons....

undercovergeek

Quote from: Bison on April 20, 2013, 02:42:04 PM
I have hairy elephants, which I assume are hairy do to genetics and not...uh...other more personal reasons....

theyre Polish?

Bison

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 20, 2013, 02:51:51 PM

theyre Polish?

Or ferocious masterbaters.

ScottWAR

well, with that trunk, they are one of the few animals that can walk and do that at the same time.............so not surprising.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: ScottWAR on April 20, 2013, 02:36:53 PM
Yeah, the talk about turns getting done was started by me. I made a mistake.....I saw the game below this one listed as a slow game,....with turn deadline being 48 hours. For some reason I got it in my head that since this wasn't listed as a slow game, it would be 24 hours/per turn. BUT it says plainly in this games description that its 48 hours per turn.

So that's my fault,...and for that I apologize.

Heh, that would explain it! :) Thanks ScottWAR!

I have a hairy elephant!  Would you like to see it?

mkivcs

Ok submitted.

Things are not going too bad, the independants require a bit of respect. Wandered to one area thinking that a few woodsmen would not be too difficult too overcome and did not notice the 6 dark vines with 125 HP each. Actually they were not too bad but the 5 supporting druids deaded the dead. Apart from one other similar incident things are reasonable although all my troops seem to have ended up in the wrong places.

JasonPratt

Quote from: ScottWAR on April 20, 2013, 02:57:20 PM
well, with that trunk, they are one of the few animals that can walk and do that at the same time.............so not surprising.

Not kidding when I say that they don't need their trunk for that purpose... (the "fifth leg" of elephants is legendary...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

Quote from: mkivcs on April 20, 2013, 03:28:09 PM
6 dark vines with 125 HP each

in an indy province? holy crap - im just reading about summoning those - its quite away off!

JasonPratt

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 20, 2013, 07:56:33 AM
can you get out of the water?

Out of the water?! I can't even get out of my own fortress!  >:( For a supposedly crippled Kraken, he's suddenly back the next turn after having been driven out, kicking the ass of my provincial defense (with lobsters etc.)

Let's see if I can't find some way to kill him off this turn, since he keeps begging for me to kill him...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

Quote from: byrdman57 on April 20, 2013, 10:32:34 AM
Quote from: Philippe on April 20, 2013, 09:36:46 AM
Anyone know what happened to Olaf?  What part of the world did he live in?

Olaf, unfortunately, died valiantly fighting nasty independents. That's right folks, On turn 5 I managed to kill my god.

Machaka state secrets

byrdman57

Well thanks for letting me know. I'll readjust my army movements.

undercovergeek

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 20, 2013, 05:41:56 PM
Quote from: byrdman57 on April 20, 2013, 10:32:34 AM
Quote from: Philippe on April 20, 2013, 09:36:46 AM
Anyone know what happened to Olaf?  What part of the world did he live in?

Olaf, unfortunately, died valiantly fighting nasty independents. That's right folks, On turn 5 I managed to kill my god.

Machaka state secrets!!!