Today's Article: A Warfighter AARsday!

Started by bayonetbrant, April 02, 2015, 01:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on April 02, 2015, 02:10:01 PM
Is that on the Mythical Front Page?

You forgot the "™"

it's the Mythical Front Page™, dammit
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MikeGER

... i thought Warfighter is a "™" of DVG   
i expected a completely different AAR when i opened the link ;)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MikeGER on April 03, 2015, 01:46:25 AM
... i thought Warfighter is a "™" of DVG   
i expected a completely different AAR when i opened the link ;)

Well, the first BayonetGames Warfighter series game was published in 2005, with follow-ups in 2006 and 2007, and Asian Thunder's been on the drawing table for a while.