Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: DCS Discussion
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Today at 02:44:55 PM
Quote from: trek on Today at 02:42:05 PMAnybody besides me notice in the announcement video that in one of the shots of the pilot he looks just like Robin Olds when he was in 'Nam? Really a fantastic tribute to a legendary flyer.

Of course! They've been pimping that in screenshots for awhile. It shows off what is capable with the pilot editor.
Computer Gaming / Re: King Arthur: Legion IX
Last post by Gusington - Today at 02:42:26 PM
The sequel to the original King Arthur by NeoCore (King Arthur II - The Role Playing Wargame) was not received well. I loved the original but never bought the sequel.

King Arthur - A Knight's Tale is fun, detailed and innovative in many spots. Definitely give it a try if you enjoy the lore.

King Arthur - Legion IX is a subject I have always been fascinated with and NeoCore will really have to screw it up for me not to enjoy it. High hopes for this one.

I give NeoCore credit for not giving up on the subject they are most interested in  :notworthy:
Computer Gaming / Re: DCS Discussion
Last post by trek - Today at 02:42:05 PM
Anybody besides me notice in the announcement video that in one of the shots of the pilot he looks just like Robin Olds when he was in 'Nam? Really a fantastic tribute to a legendary flyer.
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Today at 01:59:27 PM
I thought the series took a drastic nosedive after the original title...but I must say, taking on the role of the commander of an undead Roman Legion? Sounds positively awesome.
Last post by Grim.Reaper - Today at 01:19:27 PM
Quote from: Gusington on Today at 01:15:25 PMWill be purchasing later. For anyone interested, the game bundle (with Knight's Tale) is less expensive than buying the game on its own...15.29 vs 17.99. I'll have a spare Knight's Tale key for anyone interested. Knight's Tale is very good.

Bundle is only that price if you previously own the original title.  So for new people, believe the bundle is more like $31.  Although fanatical does have it for $15.99.
Last post by Gusington - Today at 01:15:25 PM
Will be purchasing later. For anyone interested, the game bundle (with Knight's Tale) is less expensive than buying the game on its own...15.29 vs 17.99. I'll have a spare Knight's Tale key for anyone interested. Knight's Tale is very good.
Last post by Grim.Reaper - Today at 01:14:36 PM
Pretty cheap, although stand alone seems more like expansion/dlc. Estimated play time was 15-30 hours, which isn't horrible for that price.
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Today at 01:05:19 PM
This was released today...Gus?