FREE --> Battle Academy at Matrixgames...

Started by steve58, March 10, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

We have a very special exclusive offer for you starting from today!

For a limited time only you will be able to get a free copy of Battle Academy. That's right, completely FREE! The only thing you need to do is subscribe to our newsletter here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/promotions/signup.asp

Don't miss this chance to get a real classic for free!

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4251165&mpage=1&key=&#4251165
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

DoctorQuest

Thanks for the heads up. I've heard good things about BA and was thinking of pulling the trigger on it anyway.

Signed up.......
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Philippe

And if you pick up the game, I have a flag mod that fixes the German, Italian, and American flags.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=63876
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Crossroads

Thanks Steve58 for the tip and Philippe for the mod!
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

airboy

mirth

Pinetree

Typical. Just when I'd bought it in the steam sale. Only cost me $4 but still...
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

How long does it take for that email to show up? I signed up yesterday but haven't got anything yet. Maybe I was too late.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on March 12, 2017, 02:23:11 PM
How long does it take for that email to show up? I signed up yesterday but haven't got anything yet. Maybe I was too late.

I signed up Friday and haven't received it yet.

Gusington

I wonder if they ran out of codes and aren't telling anyone...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd