Panzer Corps MP

Started by Gusington, July 19, 2012, 10:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Anyone interested? With the Afrika Korps expansion set to come out my interest has risen again in Panzer Corps. Any of you have ongoing games? Is MP enjoyable?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

I have a copy of Panzer Corps but have not progressed beyond the first 2 campaign battles but I would be keen to try out some multiplayer action.

Commander Europe at War is a lot of fun to play by email.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

TheCommandTent

Never played multiplayer but I do enjoy single player but I still have yet to finish a campaign.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Diced T sent me an email. I just put this thread up to gauge interest...I have to learn the game myself :)

But with the Afrika Korps coming out that gives me more reason to get it going.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DicedT

Shelldrake, if you're up for a Panzer Corps MP game, we can also give it a try.

Michael

Shelldrake

Quote from: DicedT on July 20, 2012, 03:39:16 PM

Michael

Still waiting for you to play your turn.  :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Svend Karlson

I'll play for sure, anyone want to set up a match just do so and PM me, or tell me and I'll set it up and PM you.  :D

Shelldrake

Michael

That was a good game. Early on I was sure that you were going to roll over me with all Soviet heavy armour and air power. Care for another go?

Dean Edell

DicedT

Shelldrake

OK. I will issue challenge. Password is grogheads.

Dean Edell

Shelldrake

Dean Edell

Shelldrake

Michael

Care for another game? Your turn to choose the scenario this time around.

Dean Edell