WWI Card-based Game

Started by bayonetbrant, August 08, 2015, 03:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

I watched part of an LP of someone playing this on the 'Tube. 

The theme and the mechanics seemed really disjointed to me.  Wasn't impressed.  :-\

bayonetbrant

no prob - I had no idea how cool it might actually turn out to be; it just caught my eye :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

It was one of Ricky Royal's great playthrough vids.

Just seemed like a rather simple card game with the theme vaguely tacked on.  The card game probably could've been made for any theme with minor adjustment.  Which is sad because when I saw "WWI card game", I was also intrigued.

It may still be something others here could enjoy, so checking out the vid may be in order.