Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Fleeing from pursuers after rescuing a POW (Walker).  We failed to rescue the other captive and we lost an operator (Moore).

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

Quote from: W8taminute on August 28, 2016, 06:48:13 PM
Nice screenie!

Thanks.  Dynamic Recon Ops is good.  It's a quick way to set up (random) missions that are convincing and not too "sandboxy" where too many things are going on.  Plus it works on the old Chernarus and Takisan maps. And you can select old ARMA2 factions too (mod required).  :)  They should do this for other mods like the WW2, Cold War, Vietnam. 

The screen above is a fighting withdrawal.  Pretty intense.  Although I could have managed my AI squad mates better as they tend to stick around and fight rather than make a run for it.

undercovergeek

The battle for Narvik - mission, take the central farm, hold the farm and probe enemy forces

Sometimes only Delta Force will do

Supported by a company of M150s

Our forces are spotted first but manage to get into the cover of the forest before its too late

A Kiowa recon helicopter pops up behind the forest and launches a missile at..........

.........approaching bad guys

Our M150s head into the forest to engage, but are turned to toast by an SU25

We have a 4 stinger teams in place for his next pass

Delta scan the farm from the protection of the woods

Just over the rise VDV wait for our attack

jomni

Staggerwing

I'm going to guess that Geek's screenies are from Wargame: Red Dragon or the game in the series before that, but what game is Jomni's from? Is it one of those zombie games?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

DayZ.  I watched the movie Train to Busan and it reminded me of the DayZ Zombies.
I'm trying to hunt some chickens because I was so hungry but I can't seem to eat it once I kill it.  My character died of hunger.

Staggerwing

I actually have DayZ myself but only got a few hours into it. I have some screenies taken while my player was swimming in a harbor while a bunch of Zeds are wandering around on the seafloor, always staying directly below me. It was freaky because I couldn't swim back to shore since they could walk on the bottom faster than I could swim and would have caught me at water's edge.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Who is that Hoe in the picture?  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 05, 2016, 07:43:18 AM
I'm going to guess that Geek's screenies are from Wargame: Red Dragon or the game in the series before that

indeed it is - Airland Battle, probably my finest victory so far, more later

Father Ted

Quote from: jomni on September 05, 2016, 08:42:27 AM
DayZ.  I watched the movie Train to Busan and it reminded me of the DayZ Zombies.
I'm trying to hunt some chickens because I was so hungry but I can't seem to eat it once I kill it.  My character died of hunger.

Did you forget to uncheck the vegetarian option?

Nefaro

Quote from: Father Ted on September 05, 2016, 02:09:58 PM
Quote from: jomni on September 05, 2016, 08:42:27 AM

Did you forget to uncheck the vegetarian option?

Why, in this sausage and hamburger-filled world, would that be the default option?

Sir Slash

American Civil War 2. The Battle of Richmond. Irving Mc Dowell and the Army of Northeastern Virginia gives a proper 'beat-down' to Jimmy Longstreet and the boys in grey right in front of Jeff Davis' front porch.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

Resulting in June 1863-- Longstreet driven away southeast and we have.... 95% Military Control of Richmond. 95%? WTF? What, is there two guys hiding in a basement somewhere?  ???   Actually it's two Confederate warships still in port that give them--5%. But they won't be there long. Looks like Richmond's going to have a new name, "Lincoln City".

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity--The White March. An Alpine Dragon and company about to make my party an Alpo Snack.