Late Roman v Barbarians

Started by nevermore, August 27, 2016, 09:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

Late Roman v Barbarians

Been very busy over the last couple of weeks, beginning of my daughters campaign against Discrimination against disability,really proud of her,  so very sorry for not posting up for the last couple of weeks.

Here is a game of Late Roman v Barbarians, its all 28mm size and a massive battle, good fun and plenty of laughs as always, few pictures lots more on the website in the gallery.

image upload with preview

gifs upload

screen shot windows 7

photo uploading websites

gif upload

cheers Malc

More photos in the gallery at the website.

The Victorian Outpost is a new building created at the beginning of 2016, we can cater for almost any period and we now have the support of "Adrians Walls" and "Hovels Buildings" who have come on board.

Victorian Outpost has quickly become the number one wargaming place in Grimsby with its friendly welcome and fun place to visit, please pm myself to arrange a set time and date.

More photos on the website at http://www.victorian-steel.com/
Thanks Malc

bob48

Very nice, as always. Lots of figs there - how many in total did you field?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

nevermore

Well its a 12ft by 6ft table, figure count i have not got a clue, its a game we have not played for years, we decided to rip these off the bases some time in the future and touch them up, old figures now, they need a revamp

bayonetbrant

where the &^%$& do you guys store all those figures?!

and when are you turning it into a museum?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

nevermore

You would be amazed how many boxes with have stacked up on 28mm, and its growing, its some collection now