One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

Terrible.  Just terrible.

mirth

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Knotfurlong......snort..............I like it :-)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

OJsDad

This is a snipped from David Weber's next book in his Safehold series, At the Sound of Triumph.

Quote"A joke!" Nahrmahn laughed delightedly. "I'm corrupting you, Owl! Next thing, you'll be producing puns!"

"At which point I trust Commander Athrawes will be compassionate enough to order a complete memory purge," Owl replied.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

Quote from: OJsDad on September 04, 2016, 03:00:35 PM
This is a snipped from David Weber's next book in his Safehold series, At the Sound of Triumph.

Quote"A joke!" Nahrmahn laughed delightedly. "I'm corrupting you, Owl! Next thing, you'll be producing puns!"

"At which point I trust Commander Athrawes will be compassionate enough to order a complete memory purge," Owl replied.

Know where I can get me one of those?

OJsDad

Quote from: MetalDog on September 04, 2016, 08:45:09 PM

I'm sure some Auburn fans can help you with that  >:D
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

Quote from: OJsDad on September 04, 2016, 09:11:29 PM

I don't sweat Auburn fans.  They can make as much noise as they'd like.  Punt, 'Bama, Punt or Kick Six, those are just the pithy sayings of second rate teams trying to make themselves look bigger against their 'rivals.'  Kind of like OSU fans not acknowledging, 'that school up north.'  ;)

OJsDad

Quote from: MetalDog on September 04, 2016, 10:01:23 PM
Quote from: OJsDad on September 04, 2016, 09:11:29 PM

I don't sweat Auburn fans.  They can make as much noise as they'd like.  Punt, 'Bama, Punt or Kick Six, those are just the pithy sayings of second rate teams trying to make themselves look bigger against their 'rivals.'  Kind of like OSU fans not acknowledging, 'that school up north.'  ;)

We acknowledge Michigan State