"Six Days in October" -- Game Time Is...

Started by Cyrano, October 15, 2016, 11:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Being the Emperor, I use my authority to declare us the winner. Prussia must, uh, take back whatever insult they said that flamebaited us into starting this.  <:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Alternately, Barth can take over playing Holeinwall. I've got plenty of minions pieces people who know what they're doing between me and him, so that wouldn't automatically have to be considered a Prussian victory instead.  :peace:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Hatricvs

The Dule of Brunswick is here and all is in hand...let the French baiting begin once again!

Sorry for the delay chaps...orders sent and movement should underway once more in the very near future!

Cheers

Brunswick

Barthheart

MetalDog

HELLS yeah!  Let's kick some froggy A$$!!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Cyrano

Game Time Is: 0700 Hours, 14th October 1806!

Oh ye of little faith... *sigh*.

That took some real doing.

Thanks for your collective patience and thanks particularly to Brunswick for reasons known best to him alone.

Avant!!
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Cyrano

Game Time Is: 0800 Hours, 14th October 1806!

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JasonPratt

Forward motion now occurs!

...crap, now I'm going to have to go back and read what, if anything, I sent out at 6am...  ::)

JasonPratt

Allow me to send Imperial congratulations, however, through the village grapevine gossip network, to the appropriate marshals for the initial French victory on the west side of the map.  :bd:

No further details of course in public.

Cyrano

Game Time Is: 0900 Hours, 14th October 1806!

Remember -- if you've heard nothing from Control, please assume that your lads are following their previous orders.

JasonPratt

I need to set up some brief orders, but may not be able to do so tonight, though I'll try to remember to do so.

Prepping for that, could you email me a report on the apparent fatigue of, let us say, my proximity troops? (Not only mine but also the ones in speaking proximity, whose condition I will have been in a position to observe for some time.)

Cyrano

Cyrano

Game Time Is: 1000 Hours, 14th October 1806!

Remember -- if you've heard nothing from Control, please assume that your lads are following their previous orders.

Cyrano

Just had a delightful e-mail exchange with one of the participants (I will not identify who or for which side he fights) excoriating me in the kindest possible terms for the difficult decisions he's having to make in the absence of clear information.

As he put it -- a line I intend to keep --  "I never realized how much information games, board or PC, give away for free."

This is the shining heart of the evil, evil Kriegsspiel.

The clock will advance tomorrow.

dom

Yes!
The unknown/uncertainty makes this a grand adventure!

Hurray forn  the GM/umpire.