If I can't save the FRIDAY you can be damn sure I'll avenge it

Started by JasonPratt, September 07, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Not sure what took me but i started a campaign of Grand Ages: Medieval (not the story campaign)...started in London. First goal is to take the british islands.

Tuna

Played some Dustwind co-op with a co-worker (wish we had some Grogs with this as well!). Did a long stint of TW Rome II. Attempted to get into Elite Dangerous, but did not get very far, with TrackIR not working and Joystick configuration frustrations!

Watched the Pats get their first win of the Season! ;-)

CJReich46

Labor Day weekend, I decided after much hemming and hawing about getting The Witcher Enhanced Edition, "Why not?"

So it was on sale on GOG.com -1.49 so I grabbed that and Driftmoon (a very well done RPG I liked when I first tried its demo).

I really like the game, the lore, pretty much everything, (Yes I have gotten a few of the cards...too ::) )  Combat took me a while but I got the jist of it. It's more tactical.

I'm having some minor crash issues, but they're tolerable.

But I'm in Chapter II, and really enjoying it. Am I going to get Assassin of Kings? Probably.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

^Assassin of Kings' combat befuddled me and I never played it. I loved the first Witcher and really loved The Witcher 3.

Never heard of this Driftmoon you speak of...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Quote from: Gusington on September 10, 2018, 08:58:56 PM
^Assassin of Kings' combat befuddled me and I never played it. I loved the first Witcher and really loved The Witcher 3.

Never heard of this Driftmoon you speak of...

https://www.gog.com/game/driftmoon

I think if you go to their site you can get the demo. It even has mods and an editor.

https://www.instantkingdom.com/driftmoon/

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd