Piercing Fortress Europa or War in the West?

Started by Slick Wilhelm, April 14, 2017, 11:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick Wilhelm

Think I'm going to treat myself to a new game with the Matrix Easter sale. If you could buy only one of the above, which one and why?

bbmike

I'm thinking either War in the West, Commander: Napoleon at War, or Star Sentinel Tactics.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Slick Wilhelm

Quote from: jomni on April 14, 2017, 08:52:31 PM
WitW  :peace:

Thanks, jomni. I'm kinda surprised at the dearth of replies. I wonder if that means that not many guys are playing either.

bbmike

I went with War in the West but I'll probably end up getting Commander: Napoleon at War and Star Sentinel Tactics as well.  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tuna

I've heard in the past the Commander Napoleon was not worth buying.

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Slick Wilhelm

I went with War in the West, and the Operation Torch DLC. Oh, and since it was a 30% off weekend, I picked up Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa as well.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.