Decisions, decisions....

Started by steve58, July 31, 2019, 04:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

Quote from: MC on August 28, 2019, 10:39:44 AM
Only one day left to decide. Strongly leaning towards Armored Brigade.  :-\

Go with FoG-Empires and Armored Brigade.  Both are very good.   With a 50% discount on each you can tell yourself you only got one game.... >:D
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

steve58

Well I actually ended up getting Battlestar Galactica Deadlock :-[ :D  Just didn't feel like I would have given Field of Glory: Empires the attention it deserves.  I'll probably still grab it during a future sale. :)

p.s. Don't wait until the last minute. Your clock and Matrixgames/Slitherine's may be different ;)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tripoli

Deadlock is also good.  A lot of fun, and a little easier so it is more relaxing after a long day at work.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

MC

Quote from: steve58 on August 28, 2019, 02:50:44 PM
Well I actually ended up getting Battlestar Galactica Deadlock :-[ :D  Just didn't feel like I would have given Field of Glory: Empires the attention it deserves.  I'll probably still grab it during a future sale. :)

p.s. Don't wait until the last minute. Your clock and Matrixgames/Slitherine's may be different ;)

PANIC! PANIC!  -- The token provided is no longer valid for this user.

Almost waited too long. That is the message I got when I clicked the link in the email. I should have had a good 12 hours before it expired. Anyway, I grabbed the coupon code from the anniversary coupons history list and picked up Armored Brigade.  #:-)