The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on August 18, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Thanks man. Out of my Steam cart it goes.

I'm very disappointed with you.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Momma raised a quitter!

I tried one of those Pinata things from GOG. Three bucks and a chance to get a decent game that costs a lot more than $3. I've done it before and managed to draw a game I already had on Steam, so that was it for me. This time I got Depths of Peril, which was an RPG from 2007 that GOG is selling for $9.99, so...win, I guess?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Bundle Stars is having a sale on Paradox Games. Included among them are Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition for $15.99 and Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel Edition for $19.99 U.S.

Save an extra 10% when you use this code: SUMMER10

Offer ends in 3 days.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Sir Slash

I caved and bought Warhammer Total War for $18. Now, to find time to play it.  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Get any DLC to go along with it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yes, Bretonnia and some lady vampire leader. Hope she's hot.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 20, 2017, 09:40:03 PM
Yes, Bretonnia and some lady vampire leader. Hope she's hot.

Probably room temperature.

Gusington

More likely ice cold, being all undead and such.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Pete Dero

Free permanent copy of Shadow Warrior! Available until August 23rd 10AM Pacific

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233130/Shadow_Warrior/

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 22, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
Free permanent copy of Shadow Warrior! Available until August 23rd 10AM Pacific

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233130/Shadow_Warrior/

Thanks for the heads-up!  O0

mirth

Bought Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition this morning on Xbox One. It was $6 for Gold members (and through a convoluted series of events, I ended up with a Gold membership last month).

My son and I should have fun with Battlefront.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus