Feedback on Crusader Kings II AAR

Started by bayonetbrant, August 27, 2012, 10:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

How would Bulgars with accordians and ocarinas stand up to Highlanders with bagpipes and kilts?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

undercovergeek

i think the Bulgarian facial hair tips it just in their favour - although a charging highlander with ginger beard can be quite fearsome

besilarius

If it all comes down to hair, why even consider the damage from a bagpipe or accordion?
In fact, if we do not limit the forces to hair above the shoulders, the Highlanders might have a great advantage if they do a Braveheart.  Kilts make that easy.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Windigo

good AAR, here's hoping for the best outcome.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

undercovergeek

thanks windi, in the end it takes a lot more sorting than i imagined

TheCommandTent

Keep up the good work undercovergeek it is an enjoyable read.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bob48

^+1 I'm really enjoying it (any piccies of Jennifer?) :P
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

lmao - you want the 'horrible bosses' kind (oh dear lord), or the 'Breakup' kind (even more dear Lord!)

bob48

I'll leave the techie stuff to you mate. Just make sure its got boob's in it will ya.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

TheCommandTent

Another good entry.  Looking forward to more.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

Nicely done, geek.  Every time I read one of those, I learn more.  Soon, it will be enough to take over the world MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

thanks guys - it was a bit of a mission to get that 'wrong demesne holding' warning figured out, a very lengthy exchange of posts over at paradox and it all became clear! Hope it helps any other players.

Excitement and fun is ramping up in the game.... im on part 10 so am a bit further forward

Windigo

it is good to read... and squint at the screen shots so hard my nose bleeds trying to read the dam stuff
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Windigo on October 05, 2012, 12:22:52 PM
it is good to read... and squint at the screen shots so hard my nose bleeds trying to read the dam stuff
You realize the pix enlarge if you click them, right?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

Sad to see Oberto get his head crushed in, good thing you had a son to keep it in the family.