Normandy, The Beginning of the End

Started by jmkinki, November 16, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Got the Kickstarted confirmation and survey for delivery emailed to me today, with an estimated delivery for September  :smitten:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

ArizonaTank

Just saw that the vassal module has been posted....

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Normandy,_The_Beginning_of_the_End

I already like the system...and I am a sucker for publishers that support vassal...

Count me in when this game starts to ship.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Crossroads

Quote from: ArizonaTank on June 08, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
Just saw that the vassal module has been posted....

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Normandy,_The_Beginning_of_the_End

I already like the system...and I am a sucker for publishers that support vassal...

Count me in when this game starts to ship.

Thanks for the heads up  :)

That's a neat module, can't wait for the game to begin shipping. In September, they estimated (IIRC).

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Crossroads

Got an email today saying the XXL sized mapboards (a separate order) were mailed today. I haven't had any oversized mapboards with any of my games yet, looking forward to see these!

Crossroads

Seems all the games I had preordered eons ago, or joined in Kickstarter, arrive at the same day. Not that it is a bad thing, but I want to play these as well.

Here's the Normandy gaming goodness all together. The add-ons I opted for were the extra sized maps - which look awesome - and the dice tower. All the rest is stock, or Kickstarter stretch goals. For the latter, there's two extra counter sheets of reinforcements, and half a dozen scenarios, and the Mortain campaign iirc.

And the hex shaped coasters!