Holy Fury - CKII Expansion

Started by DennisS, May 20, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennisS

Just looking on RPS about this expansion.

Seems pretty good..and the part that I like the most is ... wait for it ... RANDOM MAPS!!!!!

Here is some additional info:

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/crusader-kings-ii-holy-fury/CKCK02ESK0000057-MASTER.html

CJReich46

:o Random or Shattered worlds???!

Wow.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Boggit

Quote from: CJReich46 on May 20, 2018, 03:07:32 PM
:o Random or Shattered worlds???!

Wow.

There is already a shattered world mod in the workshop - real world map though.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Nefaro

That's.. interesting. 

I didn't think there was going to be anymore DLC for CK2.  If it has random map gen, I can see why it would be desirable.

DennisS

Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2018, 06:26:27 PM
That's.. interesting. 

I didn't think there was going to be anymore DLC for CK2.  If it has random map gen, I can see why it would be desirable.

I am a big fan of random maps, for all strategy games. It adds to the re-playability significantly.

bbmike

Quote from: DennisS on May 21, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2018, 06:26:27 PM
That's.. interesting. 

I am a big fan of random maps, for all strategy games. It adds to the re-playability significantly.

O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Boggit

I wonder if they will do a Warhammer DLC, or if a Warhammer mod will come out for CK2?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Boggit on May 24, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
I wonder if they will do a Warhammer DLC, or if a Warhammer mod will come out for CK2?

1. No DLC since Games Workshop only sells its license to $hitty developers nobody has ever heard of, and
2. No mod because Games Workshop crushes any effort to mod WH into any game under the tyrannical boot of their team of lawyers.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Boggit

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 24, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
Quote from: Boggit on May 24, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

1. No DLC since Games Workshop only sells its license to $hitty developers nobody has ever heard of, and
2. No mod because Games Workshop crushes any effort to mod WH into any game under the tyrannical boot of their team of lawyers.
Bad news on that score then... :(