New Weekly Column - "What's Gus Playing (This Week)?"

Started by bayonetbrant, October 02, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Nice read Gus. I maybe worse at FPS' than Flight Sims but not by much. I loved the Medal of Honor series on the old PS2 back in the day. So, I'm assuming that your using a game controller to play this?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Damn! A FPS with mouse and keyboard? I was able to play Skyrim that way but I didn't think other FPS' would work like that. And it handled OK for you? Maybe I need to look at some of those games again.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Yeah - I also played 200+ hours of Skyrim with a mouse and keyboard. I don't like gamepads.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Ork Boyz approve of dis mess-sage! 'Cep it needs mor BLOOD!

Gusington

I actually have the Blood for the Blood God DLC installed. Not enough?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

What's frightening to me is how good the AI is in this game. It 'reacts' to my moves and doesn't do stupid things like leave it's armies tied to it's cities or build masses of cheap Butterfly units for me to walk all over. It's trying to beat me Dammit! And it does most times.  :hide:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus