New Weekly Feature: Tuesday Newsday

Started by bayonetbrant, August 01, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

We're starting a weekly news roundup of the wargaming world
First one is out there now, and you'll probably see the format evolve and grow slightly as the column matures

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

You drop news of new counters for Don't Tread on Me and don't provide any info on when and where to find them?  :o Plus, a quick trip to White Dog Games shows that Mr. Allen has also created a new map for the game!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on August 01, 2018, 08:27:50 AM
You drop news of new counters for Don't Tread on Me and don't provide any info on when and where to find them?  :o Plus, a quick trip to White Dog Games shows that Mr. Allen has also created a new map for the game!

he only offered the counters, not the map :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

This is great. I'll be haunting this sight routinely.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Steelgrave

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself   8)