Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

I started watching it and didn't bother finishing it. Too dumb.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

A little bizarre but not bad...and the Chinese chick has a nice rear.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

That was a big goddamned ending.

But I thought you quit half way through?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I watched the last five minutes.

Conceptually, the Cloverfield universe is far more interesting than the movies. I did enjoy 10 Cloverfield Lane. Mostly due to the strength of the performances of Goodman and Winstead.

Gusington

Goodman was great in 10 Cloverfield Lane. I half expected him to suddenly appear in Paradox.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on February 19, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
Goodman was great in 10 Cloverfield Lane. I half expected him to suddenly appear in Paradox.

That would have made it worth watching.  My understanding is that Donal Logue's character in Paradox is somehow related to Goodman's character in Cloverfield Lane (they share the same last name).

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The whole Cloverfield universe is really frightening before you even stop to think about it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

BanzaiCat

I still haven't seen 10 Cloverfield Lane, but I did watch Paradox last week.