Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Current Events / Re: Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread
« Last post by Staggerwing on Today at 08:06:45 PM »
name one country that can actually challenge US air dominance?

Domination of Draka?
Computer Wargaming / Re: Front Office Football Joins OOTP
« Last post by DennisS on Today at 08:03:10 PM »
I have been a member of the OOTP forums since 2002. One of the original members, in fact.

I have also played FoF for many, many years. My favorite, by far, was the college version. I would love to see that specific version given the OOTP treatment.

Having said all this, their hockey game is still struggling to get the formula right. It isn't a bad game..just not real user friendly.
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 07:56:59 PM »
name one country that can actually challenge US air dominance?

No one that I can think of.  However, a few countries, Russia, China, Norks, maybe Iran, would give a try.  Or at least make it difficult for the BUFFs to do their thing without more worry/support. 
I know someone who might be interested in a few of those things. Let me get in touch with him tonight

Did you get me email earlier?
Sports / Re: 2018 Running Olympics Thread
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 07:54:34 PM »
Remember when we used to make jokes like that about the East German women. 
Who do you pull for in footy?  Now imagine 'Sweet Caroline,' as the song of their rival.

I know, it's painful  :hide: I wasn't having a go at you for not liking the song. Just saying that I like it and think it's catchy. I'm sure if Man City were chanting it at Man U, I'd feel differently  :-"  O0

You feel my pain exactly ;) :)
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 07:53:35 PM »
Burkina Faso
This one was pretty easy for me...
A few years ago, the high school kids would sing Sweet Caroline at the end of the 3rd quarter of basketball games. 
One thing I'm giving away (if I drive I'll take it to Origins) are the 12 issues of Pegasus magazine from Judges Guild

Very eclectic and some of it is outstanding.  Mostly D&D oriented but some Traveller, Runequest and other stuff.

I checked on RPG Now and I can replace all 12 issues for $15 in a pdf.  I checked the value of ebay/amazon - and it is not worth selling.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10