Angry Joe's Top Ten Best and Most Disappointing Games of 2017

Started by JudgeDredd, January 10, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Ian C

They post these AFTER the STEAM sale has ended. I would have bought several of those best games on seeing their recommendations. Thanks guys.

Jarhead0331

Hard to believe some of the games on the 10 Worst Games list. I find Shadow of War, GR: Wildlands, Destiny 2 and ME: Andromeda to be fantastic games. Would have replaced some of the bull$hit titles on the 10 Best Games List with these...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I agree with the Shadow of War assssment on the worst list, and I loved Shadow of Mordor. To me it felt like more of the same and not as innovative as I had hoped.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on January 10, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
I agree with the Shadow of War assssment on the worst list, and I loved Shadow of Mordor. To me it felt like more of the same and not as innovative as I had hoped.

More of the same of a great game makes a bad game?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

It was marketed as being new and innovative, espcially in its siege mechanics and army assembly - these aspects were there but not as prominent as I thought they would be and they took a full act of the game to get to.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 10, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

Not really - but the list is Top 10 Most Disappointing and more of the same of a great game could be disappointing, no?
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 10, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

Not really - but the list is Top 10 Most Disappointing and more of the same of a great game could be disappointing, no?

Yes. Very good point. My bad for not reading carefully...I thought it was a Worst Games List.

Gus' points are totally valid and in that regard, it is fair to put SoW on the list. Same as the other games I mentioned!  O:-)
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Yeah SoW is very good - it would be incredible if it was the first game in the series. It's its own worst enemy!

Hugs all around?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

don't make me post another picture of you hugging  :bd:

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 10, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

The most disappointing sex I ever had was still pretty good.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

spelk

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

lol bob - I was LITERALLY going to post "Selfie"!!

I wished I looked that menacing  >:D
Alba gu' brath