Main Menu

I remember FRIDAY

Started by Martok, January 05, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

I'm off these next two days (at least in theory!), so I'm definitely going to get some gaming in.  I'm currently jonesing for both Oriental Empires and Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JudgeDredd

I could listen to Nat King Cole for like EVER.  O0

I'll be driving - most likely pCars 2 and F1 2017 - I must get over my dislike of Monaco....ALL my F1 seasons in ALL my F1 games either stop at Catalunya or Monaco!

I'll also continue my AAR of my Battle of Britain:Eagle boardgame

Have a good weekend everyone and whilst doing so spare a thought for our very own fellow Grogs Bawb and Denise please http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=21211.0

...and if you have any spare money kicking around - throw it their way here https://www.gofundme.com/grace-ellis-fund

Alba gu' brath

FlickJax

Marvel Puzzle Quest and World of Tanks...might fire up War in the East or maybe one of last years(2016) XMAS games that I still haven't fired up!!!

jamus34

Well I've been digging into Horizon zero dawn and Persona 5 on PS4 along with Zelda breath of the wild on switch.

On pc I've been playing mostly Chronicron and still plugging away at WitW. Might also try to get more time on Tomb Raider (the reboot) just to finish it. I figure I'm about 40% done on it.
Insert witty comment here.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Stuck on a boss fight in Hellblade that is just kicking my buttocks repeatedly. To let out some frustration about that, started playing Viking: Wolves of Misgard too. Think of it as Diablo set in mythical Scandinavia. And it's actually better than I expected. Expedition: Viking next to complete my wintertime Viking trifecta.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I'm going to get in a few rounds of Nemo's War 2nd Edition and then get GMT's Colonial Twilight back to the table for a few more plays to get more of a feel for it.

Next will probably be...talk about analysis paralysis. I've no idea. There's essentially 12 games on my table right now (literally), seven of which are still in shrink.

mirth

Start by removing the shrink wrap.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

But which one to remove first?!???!?!?!1??

mirth

The one on the top of the pile.

Jarhead0331

Sort of up in the air. I'm taking a break from Mass Effect Andromeda after putting 60 hours into it over the past couple of weeks. My goal was to bang Cora and its all mission accomplished on the Tempest in that regard.

I'll definitely play ARMA 3. I've been running through the showcase scenarios to see how they've improved with all the patching that has been done over the years. Many of them I haven't looked at since the game was initially released!

I'm still itching to play a good space 4x. Been tooling around with Stellaris, but I think I may want to move onto something else. Believe it or not, MOO3 is calling to me.

I also may fire up TOAWIV and/or Mius Front for something a little more groggy and a little more 20th century.

Stay warm grogheads, wherever you my be.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I'm also looking for a nice new space 4x...I was looking at Stellaris but it looks like there's a ton of DLC for it that I should probably wait for a sale on.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I'd love a good 4x space game that isn't super complicated and requiring hours of learning curve time.

I have MOO 1 and 2 on GOG but I haven't put one minute into either after buying them a few years back.

Also have Starflight 1 and 2 on GOG, but again...time.

Rebel Galaxy is kind of fun in spurts but it's not 4x, more like Freespace.

DoctorQuest

Working my way through the Cold Waters tutorials.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

The cold snap has given me an excellent excuse to sit on my butt all week pretty much and play games. But it's warming up now so.... it's back to all the crap I haven't been doing this weekend.  :'(   In between I may squeeze in a little Birth of America 2 or Alea Jacta Est.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.