WWII vs Aliens - Turn Based - Gamma Protocol

Started by Zulu1966, April 07, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu1966

Not entirely sure what this is ... but turn based and - if its still in production looks interesting

http://www.gamma-protocol.com/
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Willsonut

I like this game very much. it was really fun I hope it will play it again.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Zulu1966

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 11, 2018, 05:59:27 PM
^

LOL well at least it something. I thought with a title combining the words aliens, world war II and turn based at least someone would have said something in 140 views.

Spam it may be but at least it drowned out the noise if the tumbleweed blowing accro the screen... :2funny:
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Jarhead0331

there is really nothing to comment on yet. The linked website is pretty bare bones. Must be very early in development.

It reminds me generally of the Harry Turtledove novels.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

OJsDad

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 12, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

That doesn't bode well for the game then.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: OJsDad on April 13, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 12, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

That doesn't bode well for the game then.

Agreed. Wasn't a fan.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

Zulu, I think Stagger was pointing to "Willsonut", who briefly claimed, without details, to have liked playing this unreleased game and hoped to play it again.  #:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!