So turn the FRIDAY out

Started by MetalDog, July 14, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Quote from: W8taminute on July 14, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 14, 2017, 06:38:45 AM
I might play some Civ VI. I fired it up the other day and I love the production values put into that game. Music score is fantastic.

Also, I want to see if I can complete my IAF Leader 1948 War of Independence Campaign

Sweet looking game!
Campaign is going terrible!
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

Not surprising. Better get those planes off the board and in the air.  \m/
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Give us an update when you can.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Boggit

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on July 14, 2017, 08:08:54 PM
I went nuts last night, and picked up Gettysburg: The Tide Turns, Order of Battle and the Kriegsmarine & Winter War DLC, and since I'm having so much fun with Cold Waters...I also picked up Atlantic Fleet. So, I've got lots of news games to try this weekend!  :bd:

That being said, I still plan on playing my usual Red Orchestra 2.
Atlantic fleet is good fun, but playing the Brits watch out for subs on the first few turns in the campaign, They are usually set up for firing early on which can make ASW ops very tricky.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Slick Wilhelm

Quote from: Boggit on July 15, 2017, 09:45:04 PM
Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on July 14, 2017, 08:08:54 PM
I went nuts last night, and picked up Gettysburg: The Tide Turns, Order of Battle and the Kriegsmarine & Winter War DLC, and since I'm having so much fun with Cold Waters...I also picked up Atlantic Fleet. So, I've got lots of news games to try this weekend!  :bd:

That being said, I still plan on playing my usual Red Orchestra 2.
Atlantic fleet is good fun, but playing the Brits watch out for subs on the first few turns in the campaign, They are usually set up for firing early on which can make ASW ops very tricky.

Thanks for the tip! I'll remember that.