More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

that's the reason Tom Cruise took Risky Business after Taps.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 17, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

So would I if I could have sex with Rebecca demornay

Windigo

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 17, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

you mean without resorting to a shovel, or a Bill Cosby special Jello-shot?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

undercovergeek

There will always be the shovel - it isn't optional

Ubercat

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 17, 2017, 05:06:22 PM
Ted Levine is the actor that played him, I think. He's had a lengthy career and is apparently still doing movies to this day. Nothing amazing that I've heard of, but he's working.

I THOUGHT that was him in HEAT!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Windigo on January 17, 2017, 06:06:44 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on January 17, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

you mean without resorting to a shovel, or a Bill Cosby special Jello-shot?

And mirth worries about me...

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Emeraldlis

People who bury their head in the sand , should seriously think this through   ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Sir Slash

"Kardashian Rock". Dedicated to all the brave men and women who've tried to stop the spawning.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

That's what your butt looks like when you eat too many of these....

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Emeraldlis

McDonald's doesn't give you rock hard buns then ?!?!?
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Bison

bayonetbrant

GDS_Starfury

LULZ at the last 2!  :DD
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.