Whiskey Shortage 2018

Started by mirth, May 18, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Dude, don't post headlines like that! If it's just Japanese whiskey, it's not so bad. I almost had a heart attack. :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

But what about Suntory Time?!

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

And you should really consider adding this to your rotation:

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I've used before. Could be time again.

MikeGER

bbmike

I've only tried one Japanese whiskey so far and it was really good. A lot 'lighter' than what I'm used to, but good.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on May 18, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
I've only tried one Japanese whiskey so far and it was really good. A lot 'lighter' than what I'm used to, but good.

I've tasted Suntory once. I agree with your assessment.

BanzaiCat

I am an utter noob to drinking apparently because you guys have miles and miles of experience on this stuff.

mirth

The must have places in Houston where you do tastings and try some different things.

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

mirth

I have woefully inadequate whisky glasses.

bbmike

Yeah, Ralfy's got it made.
And these are NOT woefully inadequate whiskey glasses!

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak