Main Menu

True Blood

Started by Tpek, August 25, 2014, 10:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Now that the 7th and final season is over,
did any of you watch that show?
Or am I the only one who's had this guilty pleasure? :P

As bad as the show got over the seasons it always had Deborah Ann Woll (FTW!!!).  :smitten:

MetalDog

My girlfriend watched it.  So, by default, I did absorb some episodes.  The plus side was a lot of nudity.  A LOT of nudity.  And some fine looking vixens doing the doffing.  The negative side was, well, from the episodes I watched, it was just kind of a terrible show.  Oh, and the gap between Anna Paquin's teeth.

I'm with you on Ms. Woll and raise you Anna Camp!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

we watched it all but I avoided this thread 'til tonight when we got a chance to watch the finale.  We would've liked to see who Sookie actually ends up with, but it was a good show and not a waste of time over the past several years.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

I would've liked to see Sookie die and be rid of her intolerable non-stop whining for good... but I guess when the director/producer is your hubby, the lead female role lives on :P